Cirque Du Soleil Special Events/ 45 Degrees- Performing/ act creator/ specialty rigger/motor operator
* Created an apparatus that is used by Cirque Du Soleil to perform Chinese poles.
*Four-Cubed – www.Four-Cubed.com - Hilton Worldwide Orlando Florida.
*Aerial Rigging and Motor operation for Cirque Du Soleil - 45 Degrees. - Venetian Hotel and Resort Las Vegas.
Imagination Entertainment – ‘il CiRCo’
Performers, head specialty rigging, company management, production and creative direction.
* 1999 – Current, Has worked for Imagination Entertainment and 'iL CiRCo' dealing directly with corporate clients, coordinating, hiring, specialty rigging, music editing, performing, motor operation, choreography, creative consultant.
* Maintains client relationships while overseeing rigging and working with other in house rigging and lighting companies directly.
* Recent work – NFL VIP Super bowl XLVIII in New Jersey.
* IBM at the MGM Grand Garden Arena – Aerial motor installation and trapeze bungee rigging and performing.
2015 New Year’s Celebration at the Bellagio with MGM Properties and Infinity Creative.
* Specialty acrobatic rigger with Infinity Creative.
* Created and fabricated custom aerial props.
* Custom rigging of aerial hoops, harness work and custom props.
Pirate’s Voyage – World Choice Investments Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
* Stunt Coordination/ Acrobatic choreography for the Dixie Stampede associated with Dolly Parton. Opened June 3rd, 2011.
* Acrobatic consultation involved with auditions, scheduling, show track creation, stunt elements including; Rope swings, Russian swing, aerial flying acrobatics, tumbling, diving and trampoline wall.
Nashville’s Gaylord Opryland hotel reopening 2010 with Corporate Magic
* Project Producer/ Coordinator/ Director/ Choreographer of aerial segment working alongside Corporate Magic, PSAV, and the Gaylord Opryland hotel.
* Graphic design interface conception of rigging to implementation and show for the re-opening show presented to 1500 meeting planners.
'The Cape' on NBC - SAG/AFTRA
* Pilot for NBC 2011 season.
* Talent Supplier and specialty rigger for the ‘Carnival of Crime’.
Celebrity Circus 2008 on NBC - Title: Cirque Coordinator/ Project Manager
* Worked with Endemol USA and Inversion Entertainment in producing, coordinating, hiring, rigging, music editing, performing,motor operation, choreography and training the celebrities for Celebrity Circus.
Cirque De La Mer – An acrobatic water show designed specifically for SeaWorld of San Diego 2001 to 2006.
* Currently in it's 17th and year at SeaWorld of San Diego in mission bay.
* Creative vision of the original concept for Imagination Entertainment.
* Hired vendors and worked closely to design script, set and acrobatic equipment and costuming – all custom created for outdoor ocean environment.
* Hired as the project manager in 2000 to oversee all aspects of the show installation with construction, costuming, music, acts, talent. Worked with the City of San Diego, SeaWorld, Scenery West, and Imagination Entertainment.
* Auditioned and cast performers from all over U.S. and Canada.
* Scheduled all rehearsals and co- trained cast in desired acrobatic disciplines.
* Co-Choreographed entire production (2001-2003) - Acts included Chinese poles, Trapeze Bungee, floating trampolines, tumbling and mini tramp and Russian swing.
* All cast scheduling, payroll, workman’s compensation, equipment inspections and daily warm-up and maintenance rehearsals.
* Maintain client relationship with SeaWorld, and vendors.
* I personally conceptualized and brought the ‘Zorb’ from New Zealand to the USA for its first use in the USA and used in an Entertainment based setting.
* Show original design and concept associated with Imagination Entertainment.
2004 Rock and Roll Gymnastics Tour - 2008 Gymnastics Tour of Champions - Inversion Entertainment and Edge Marketing.
* Stage Manager, equipment manager, aerialist motor operator.
* Setup and teardown associated with the local crew of the gymnastics equipment and aerialist motor.
* Loading and unloading of the equipment truck.
* Coordinator, consultant, overseeing rigging, merchandise counting, music editing, costuming and show management.
Additional Management / Coordinator / Consultant
* Cirque Mechanics – Performer/ Manager/ Rigger
* Bungee rigging and consultant for the Black Eyed Peas 2010 tour
* Universal Studios, Los Angeles – How the Grinch Stole Christmas movie release – Live Stage Show
* Harrah’s Lake Tahoe – cirque-style production show (4 month run)
* Harrah’s Las Vegas – Cirque-style production show (8 month run)
* Six Flags, Los Angeles
* Disneyland, Anaheim – Lion King Parade – Acrobatic Captain.
* Le Grande Cirque – Adrenaline Niagara Falls
* 2000 Sydney, 2002 Salt Lake Olympic Games
* NBA, NFL, NHL
* Gold’s Gym
* FEI - Thomas and Mack Aerial Motor operation, Rigging.
* Raytheon Aircraft
* Harley Davidson
* Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Chevy galas
* 2003 Detroit Auto Show
* Sun Microsystems
* CSI Mercedes Benz – Switzerland
* Various medical companies
* Various oil companies